Guitar rig3

Guitar Rig I love this software, because it is easy to use but it's Cool sound and for me, this is amazing and perfect ( ganjar ). Taken from official website www.native-instrumens.com : GUITAR RIG 3 is the ultimate all-in-one guitar and bass solution. Simply connect your guitar with your computer via the enhanced Rig Kontrol 3 foot pedal and you are ready to go. The on-board studio-quality soundcard routes the signal to your speakers, while the software grants you access to an incredible number of perfectly modeled classic amps, cabinets, mics and effects - all arranged in a super-simple drag-and-drop rack format. Any style, any time - the perfect solution for professional studio and live setups.

"Guitar Rig is a guitar player's dream. Stacks of amps, loads of pedals and multiple mics at the flick of a mouse. I love it !!!!" Kirk Hammett (Metallica)

"I have my GUITAR RIG set up on the road with me and in my studio. I can't get over how incredible my guitars sounds through it. GUITAR RIG is amazing!" - James "Munky" Shaffer of Korn

"GUITAR RIG is a little box of audio dynamite! There will be many amps, cabinets and effects out there getting jealous over this one! I love this machine!" - Stephen Carpenter of Deftones

"Guitar Rig is an indispensable tool for guitar and bass players who want professional tone in the studio or live. It has surpassed all my expectations and is clearly the best amp and effects modeling software available." - Gustavo Guerra, YouTube sensation

"Guitar Rig is a revelation in terms of sound quality and simplicity in operation - a guitar tool that surpasses everything else and provides unlimited sonic freedom. This is state of the art programming and simply a delight to use."

Alexander Hacke of Einstuerzende Neubauten

"I pretty much use Guitar Rig on every single song on our new album (but as my keyboard/rhodes/receptor effects unit which it is simply the best piece of software equipment I own). Every song on the new album has a Native Instruments piece of software and we wouldn't be Mogwai without it."

Barry Burns of Mogwai

You can read complete and more about Guitar Rig 3 this product at www.native-instrument.com
(ganjar.n)


0 Comments and opinion > Here..:

  ©Online Guitar Lessons 2008-2010

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to Online Guitar Lessons   

GO TO TOP