Joe satriani Strings - Guitar Gears

Joe Satriani Strings : this is the most important Guitar Gear for Guitarist, yeah the "Guitar String", and here they are some Guitar String that Joe Satriani Uses

Joe Satriani String List :
D'Addario EXL120 Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ11 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ12 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EZ920 85/15 Great American Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings

you may also like : joe satriani warming up 1 and Chromatic Joe Satriani warming up

Okay.. have fun !!


1 Comments and opinion > Here..:

Unknown Thursday, 10 June, 2010  

I always wanted to play guitar. I don't have money for lessons. Where can I learn to play the guitar online for free ?I want to be able to learn to play songs from tutorials on youtube, but since I don't know anything about tabs and stuff, I cant. Help me please..

http://jamoramaexposed.com/

  ©Online Guitar Lessons 2008-2010

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to Online Guitar Lessons   

GO TO TOP